Thursday, June 17, 2010

Aromatic Love Notes

No kid or husband?! What's a girl to do? Bake, of course! I just finished baking these wonderfully tasty Petite Vanilla Bean Scones. I must say, they are to die for! I must share this with the rest of the world!!! The buttery notes hit first followed by the rich and decadent flavor of vanilla bean. My girlfriend (Thanks Tanya for the recipe!) claims they are just as tasty as the scones sold at Starbucks. I'll take her word for it, since I've never tried them. However, after making these tasty, yet naughty bites....I see a BAD habit forming in the future (Drive up Starbucks shouldn't be so convenient!). If you love to bake (or better yet, love to eat), I would encourage you to try this recipe. It's worth the effort, which isn't much, and is definitely worth a few special ingredients (i.e.-vanilla beans). I have made it easier and have a link to the recipe.....just click on the recipe title above and it will take you to the recipe (Shot out to you Tanya!). The recipe originates from the Pioneer Woman, which you can click here...and do a search for the recipe on her website. She offers step by step photos of the making and baking process!!! Enjoy! Happy Eating!

2 comments:

The Longest's said...

I was going to ask for the reciepe they are soooo yummy!! Thank you so much for the tasty treat!!

Drew's mom said...

I JUST read this post. Aromatic Love Notes, indeed :) Thanks for the shout out!